A Russian court has now ruled that the videos must be removed from the social media platforms, as they invade the privacy of Deripaska.
Russia's media watchdog Roskomnadzor has ordered telecommunications service providers to block access to blogger Alexei Navalny's webpages containing personal information related to businessman Oleg Deripaska, the watchdog's press service told TASS.
Putin's arch-foe, opposition leader Alexey Navalny, posted a half-hour video last week purportedly showing Kremlin-linked oligarch Oleg Deripaska - a billionaire, who also has ties to US President Donald Trump's ex-campaign manager, Paul Manafort - hanging out on a yacht off the coast of Norway with Prikhodko along with a woman described by Navalny as coming from "an escort service".
Navalny was not named in the suit, the representative said.
"The first reports that navalny.com does not open have come in", Navalny tweeted, and other Internet users said on Twitter that they were unable to open the site through major Russian Internet providers.
A member of Navalny's team posted a screen shot of a message the team allegedly received from YouTube and Google, demanding that he take down one of the videos where he discusses the allegedly corrupt dealings.
Devin Nunes wants to build a physical wall to block Democrats
Not noting it is a product of a political campaign could - and certainly should - be a violation of Facebook's rules. Politico reported the story Sunday in an article titled, " Devin Nunes creates his own alternative news site ".
Centre creating hurdles in Delhi's development: Kejriwal
The party workers marched towards the chief minister's residence and police had to use water cannons to disperse the crowd. The party is set to release a song to mark its three years in power in Delhi, highlighting the government's achievements.
RBI revises framework for stressed assets resolution
They are also filing insolvency petitions for some of the 28 accounts which were part of central bank's second defaulter list. Some of the current loan restructuring rules have been criticised for helping to evergreen bad loans .
Rybka's posts relating to the allegations were no longer accessible on Instagram yesterday, but Navalny's 25-minute YouTube video - that has racked up more than five million hits since it was posted last week - was still available.
"Roskomnadzor expects a decision from.Google on the deletion from YouTube of the materials [referred to] in the court decision".
Navalny has called for a boycott of Russia's March 18 presidential election after he was barred from running over a criminal conviction he says is politically motivated. It said that the material "has been deleted" from Instagram.
Mr Navalny also uploaded a photo of the "secret meeting" alongside a post detailing corruption claims, to his own Instagram account.
Navalny's anticorruption foundation earlier published documents suggesting that Prikhodko, a longtime public servant with no significant private income, owns a luxurious mansion outside Moscow. To limit access to services have been given until Wednesday night, February 14.
YouTube and Instagram did not immediately respond to a request for comment.