The Great American Baking Show judge Johnny Iuzzini was first hit with allegations on November 29, when USA news source Mic published the accounts of four women who had worked under Iuzzini at Jean Georges inNew York City.
In Mic's initial report, four women who reported to Iuzzini between 2009 and 2011 at NY restaurant Jean-Georges described an environment "rampant with incidents of sexual harassment".
Broadcaster ABC initially made a decision to go ahead with airing the third season of The Great American Baking Show, but amid additional accusations published by Mic earlier this week, ABC has pulled the show.
"ABC takes matters such as those described in the allegations very seriously and has come to the conclusion that they violate our standards of conduct", the spokesperson said.
Iuzzini, a NY pastry chef, was a judge on Bravo TV's 2010 spinoff competition show, "Top Chef: Just Desserts".
Mic published an article this week detailing four new allegations against Iuzzini, following its initial November report in which four former employees alleged that he had sexually harassed or abused them.
Donald Trump's administration banned from using the word 'transgender'
The forbidden words are: "vulnerable", "entitlement", "diversity", "transgender", "fetus ", "evidence-based" and "science-based". The report said that analysts were, in some cases, given alternate wording for the phrases.
Arsene Wenger sees 25-year-old Arsenal star as 'a special player'
I can understand the frustration of every player that doesn't play, but that's part of the job when you go to a big club. Sanchez hasn't shown the same level of intensity and hard work this year that we have seen from him in past seasons.
Diplomatic engagement with North Korea needed to avoid catastrophe, Guterres says
He pointed to the November 29 launch of an intercontinental ballistic missile, which experts say could reach the US mainland. He urged an immediate re-establishment and strengthening of government and military communications.
In a statement on Thursday, an ABC spokesman said the network has ended its relationship with Johnny Iuzzini. Iuzzini (second left) was a judge on the show, alongside Paul Hollywood (left). This week's episode was slated to premiere on Thursday, but its timeslot will now be filled by "The Great Christmas Light Fight" and "CMA Country Christmas", respectively, through next week, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The only silver lining is that ABC has confirmed that the identity of the Season 3 victor will be announced at a later date.
ABC issued a statement in light of the allegations.
He did however respond to the latest wave of accusations to Mic, saying they are "simply untrue". The women also reported that the chef would often use kitchen utensils to suggestively touch female staffers on the buttocks.
In response, Iuzzini claimed the accusations as "inaccurate" and expressed regrets that the women "did not feel comfortable coming to me as their superior and letting me know how they felt".
"He would stand behind you really closely and breathe on your neck", one accuser told Mic.
Eight women accused Johnny of sexual misconduct.