The FDA is alerting the public to a recall of Comforts FOR BABY Purified Water with Fluoride, sold in Kroger stores, for potential mold contamination.
According to a release, the mold found inside the water is identified as Talaromyces penicillium.
Affected products were sold in one-gallon containers and have an expiration date between April 26, 2018, and October 10, 2018, FDA said.
According to a release, the product was distributed to Kroger stores in West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky. The labels also state "DISTRIBUTED BY THE KROGER CO, CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202".
Oil falls after rise in United States fuel stocks
The VanEck Vectors Oil Services ETF (NYSEARCA: OIH) traded down about 1.3%, at $24.66 in a 52-week range of $21.70 to $36.35. It marks the lowest close for the benchmark since November 16 and the biggest one-day decline for WTI since October 6.
Bitcoin Hits Record $12000 As Futures Trading Looms
This development will open bitcoin to a wider range of investors who will be able to trade bitcoin futures. We had mentioned a couple of days back that the break through this region would only be a matter of time.
The new Portal game is a Bridge Constructor spin-off
Valve has sporadically lent out the Portal and Half-Life licenses over the past few years, though only to free fan projects. You solve puzzles via clever placement of these portals and jumping (or walking) through one to come out the other.
The recalled products are labeled with the UPC Code 0 41260 37597 2 and the plant code 51-4140.
Symptoms of exposure to mold, including Talaromyces penicillium, can cause immediate or delayed allergic reactions from inhaling or touching the mold or microscopic mold spores. The Kroger Co. has instructed its stores to remove the recalled products. Even those who aren't allergic might get symptoms such as eye, skin and throat irritation.
"These individuals may become infected and this may lead to serious health consequences".
If you have this water, Kroger wants you to stop using it immediately and return it to the store for a refund.
However, people who are allergic to the mold and also asthmatic may suffer asthma attacks. Parents and caregivers of infants should contact their doctor if concerned.