London Police Investigating Second Kevin Spacey Claim

Share

Police would not confirm the identity of the alleged assailant, who was named as Spacey by the Press Association.

The claim was made on Friday and alleges an assault took place on a man in Lambeth in 2005. The suspect in that case has been widely named in British media as Spacey. "Officers from the Child Abuse and Sexual Offenses Command are investigating".

A two-time Academy Award victor, Spacey was artistic director of London's Old Vic Theatre between 2004 and 2015.

Spacey has been accused of attempting to rape a 15-year-old boy in NY and of making advances on actor Anthony Rapp when he was 14 years old, 31 years ago.

Some NFL Owners Believe Anthem Policy Will Change If Protests Continue
It seems as though Cowboys owner Jerry Jones has once again found a kindred spirit in the form of President Donald Trump . Although the size of the protests have dwindled since then, a few players are still refusing to stand.

OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T Receive Android Oreo
OnePlus took to Twitter to reveal that the OnePlus 5T became its fastest-selling smartphone six hours after it went on sale. OnePlus 5T does come with a lower aperture in rear cameras but there doesn't seem to be a major upgrade spec-wise.

Says FTAI: Ireland must be at the centre of Brexit negotiations
However, Mr Coveney echoed the Taoiseach, suggesting Ireland had a veto on a Brexit deal and would be prepared to use it. May's spokesman said the PM had been "engaged with the Taoiseach throughout this process".

The alleged assault took place in London. It said numerous alleged incidents took place at the theatre - located in the borough of Lambeth - and involved members of staff. The Yard does not identify either alleged victims or suspects.

The theatre said it "truly apologises" for not creating a culture where people felt able to speak freely after those affected said they "felt unable to raise concerns", and he that "operated without sufficient accountability".

In the wake of the scandal, Spacey was also dropped by his talent agency and his role in Ridley Scott's new film is being re-shot with Christopher Plummer.

Spacey apologized to Rapp Oct. 30 for "deeply inappropriate drunken behaviour" and later released a statement saying he was seeking unspecified treatment. He has denied allegations of assault, but said he is now seeking "evaluation and treatment" of his behavior.

Share